According to NBC4i, Convenience store and gas station chain Wawa is expanding with new locations in the three Midwest states.
Wawa is launching its first stores in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky after 2025, with timeframes and ranges for number of stores by state to be announced next year. The chain said Wednesday they are expanding after receiving “thousands of requests over the years.”
“These markets are the perfect places for Wawa to expand based on their strong business communities, their family-like atmosphere, and the confidence that our unique offer and amazing associates will be welcomed by these communities,” said Chris Gheysens, Wawa’s President and CEO.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Receives Royal Treatment While In Ghana
- HBCU U-KNOW: Morgan State’s Valerie Thomas is the Mother of 3D [LISTEN]
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Gabrielle Union And Her Daughter Recite Self-Affirmations Together In A Touching Instagram Reel
- Jodie-Turner Smith Says Biracial Daughter Is Helping Her ‘Heal’ From Colorism Issues
- Everything We Know: Jonathan Majors Arraigned On Assault Charges
- Trent Shelton Explains the Importance of Relationship Building
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Gives Financial Literacy Advice
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Can We Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Urban One Columbus and Columbus Urban League Job and Recruitment Fair