SpaghettiOs and Frank’s RedHot have announced a spicy collaboration for the kids who grew up eating the OG meal that are now adults! Mieka Burns, vice president of meals and sauces at the Campbell Soup Company, stated “Through this collaboration, we’re excited to put a hot, more mature twist on a classic offering that our adult consumers grew up enjoying.”
The new flavor was made with millennials in mind and described as O-shaped pasta in tomato and cheese sauce with a mild-medium heat level.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SpaghettiOs and Frank’s RedHot will be available for $1.59 at retailers nationwide this spring.
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Killer Mike Explains Why He Thinks Black Men Should Marry Black Women
- Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
- Win A Trip to Miami’s “Jazz in the Gardens”!
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Marley Music: YG Marley Scores Breakout Hit With Help From His Legendary Mom Lauryn Hill
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
10 Hits Usher Didn’t Perform at the Super Bowl
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Crew MLS Cup parade, celebration set
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!