Columbus’s own L Brands announced that it will be closing its stores in an attempt to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Check out their statement below: Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, and PINK stores will close in the United States and Canada from March 17 to March 29, 2020 to help limit the […]


Reports say that Ohio’s own Victoria’s Secret is getting a new owner! The private-equity firm Sycamore Partners will buy a controlling 55 percent of the company for $525 million from L Brands, which will keep the remaining 45 percent. Les Wexner will step down as chairman and CEO. AP cited experts as saying that to turn around […]

Arts & Entertainment

According to WBNS a women was shot Thursday march 30th in the Victoria Secret Pink store in Easton Town Center.  Two people were have been detained and the victim was transported to Grant Medical Center in stable condition.    

Radio One Exclusives

A woman expresses her anger on “The D.L. Hughley Show” about Victoria’s Secret not selling anything for Black women. She says all they sell are underwear for white…


SOURCE RELATED::Michelle Singletary: Don’t Waste Your Money on a Wedding RELATED::Why Don’t People Like Tiki Barber? (Do We Have to Ask)

Celebrity News

Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls made us proud last night, stealing the show at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The show featured themes including Ballet, Passion, Super Angels, a New Orleans-style “I Put A Spell On You” and the disco-driven Club Pink as the closer. The ladies, including Anais Mali, Lais Ribeiro, and Emanuela […]

Celebrity News

Solange made quite a splash at the Victoria’s Secret 2011 Swim Collection Launch party in a Ankara multi-print top, and trendy high-waisted yellow pants, with white-laced straw wedges! Work it girl! Beyonce & Solange Knowles Team Up With Other Celebs To Help Japan Relief Solange’s Son Julez Designs Custom T-Shirt For Japan Relief [PHOTOS]