GQ is definitely not on Team Breezy. The British edition of the men’s mag named Chris Brown its Worst Dressed Man of 2012.The magazine takes most issue with Brown’s baggy fitted clothing. They criticize his lack of tailoring writing, “For someone who seems to have so much disposable income — he boasts on one track about spending ’15 grand on a phone’ and charged over $500 for meet-and-greets on his last tour — Brown seems utterly adverse to investing in tailoring, combining the worst excesses of XXL sizing with a penchant for deeply unflattering costumes.” The mag’s website also features a bunch of Brown’s worst wardrobe offenses, including a hibiscus print blazer from 2005. Chris couldn’t resist commenting on his GQ title of Worst Dressed and came back saying, “I’m myself at all times. I don’t care what the media say, I don’t care about s**t, so I just do me. I’m independent, my music, my thought process has brought me where I am.”
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband a 'Coming to America' Themed Bday Party
- Rapper Offers 50K Salary for Rolling His Joints!
- Show Filmed in Columbus is Being Shopped to Major Networks: "School of Hard Knocks" [Trailer] [POLL]
- Victim Identified After Couple Finds Body in Hoover Reservoir
- 30-Minute Simple Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Kirk Franklin on ‘Sunday Best': ‘We keep finding incredible talent’ [VIDEO]