GQ is definitely not on Team Breezy. The British edition of the men’s mag named Chris Brown its Worst Dressed Man of 2012.The magazine takes most issue with Brown’s baggy fitted clothing. They criticize his lack of tailoring writing, “For someone who seems to have so much disposable income — he boasts on one track about spending ’15 grand on a phone’ and charged over $500 for meet-and-greets on his last tour — Brown seems utterly adverse to investing in tailoring, combining the worst excesses of XXL sizing with a penchant for deeply unflattering costumes.” The mag’s website also features a bunch of Brown’s worst wardrobe offenses, including a hibiscus print blazer from 2005. Chris couldn’t resist commenting on his GQ title of Worst Dressed and came back saying, “I’m myself at all times. I don’t care what the media say, I don’t care about s**t, so I just do me. I’m independent, my music, my thought process has brought me where I am.”
- MTV VMA's Best and Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Co-Founder of "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" Drowns at 27
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- What?! Two Dead Bodies Found in SE Columbus Apartment
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Beyonce's Stellar VMA Performance & Adorable Blue Ivy Watches [VIDEO]