GQ is definitely not on Team Breezy. The British edition of the men’s mag named Chris Brown its Worst Dressed Man of 2012.The magazine takes most issue with Brown’s baggy fitted clothing. They criticize his lack of tailoring writing, “For someone who seems to have so much disposable income — he boasts on one track about spending ’15 grand on a phone’ and charged over $500 for meet-and-greets on his last tour — Brown seems utterly adverse to investing in tailoring, combining the worst excesses of XXL sizing with a penchant for deeply unflattering costumes.” The mag’s website also features a bunch of Brown’s worst wardrobe offenses, including a hibiscus print blazer from 2005. Chris couldn’t resist commenting on his GQ title of Worst Dressed and came back saying, “I’m myself at all times. I don’t care what the media say, I don’t care about s**t, so I just do me. I’m independent, my music, my thought process has brought me where I am.”
- Columbus, Ohio, Festival Dumps R. Kelly After Backlash
- Nikko Is Married?! Check Out Pictures Of Him With His Wife!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Heritage Concert Series 2014 Recap PHOTOS [Week 2]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area Week 2 [PHOTOS]