The COTA Bus strike continues on after employees rejected a proposed seven percent wage increase over a period of three years and 2 percent reduction in the amount COTA contributes to employees’ Public Employees Retirement System accounts. Read more on this story HERE.
- Here We Go Again: Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Doctor’s Orders: Black Men Are Taking Health Seriously
- Reportedly Pregnant Woman Battles Two Women On Houston Bus
- Things Men Hate to Hear in Bed
- [Audio] First Listen- New Music From Mariah Carey and Miguel
- Get Your Free Tickets To See Magic Johnson Speak At The Entrepeneurs Conference