Known for designing red carpet gowns for Hollywood’s top celebrities, Tadashi Shoji brought in the season with vibrant lace embroidered gowns and print tulle dresses in a variety of lengths. What I loved most about this Spring 2013 collection is the fabulous detailing in the garments. Even from my fifth row seat, I could see the glitter and shine on the pleated ikat-print dresses.
I’m making a mental note of a few of these gowns — I can see totally see J.Lo rocking that white mini with the sheer outer panel to the Oscars. Ah-mazing! For most of the show I tried guessing which actress would wear which gown to which awards show come this Spring.
Who do you think will sport that black number to the Oscar’s?
READ MORE ON NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Seatbelt Traffic Ticket Spurs Woman To Lose 200 Pounds!
- First Lady Michelle Obama’s Passionate Speech
- Beyonce To Kim Kardashian: “Stop Trying To Steal The Limelight From My Husband”
- 8 Flirting Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make!
- Sneek Peek Jennifer Hudson On Oprah’s Next Chapter