Over the weekend a huge mysterious box appeared on the southwest corner of Broad and High St. The box is gift wrapped and has the 200 Columbus logo on it. We have been informed that Mayor Michael B Coleman will be unveiling “The Box” at a press conference that will be held on Thursday Sept 13 at 12:15pm and will reveal what’s inside.
We can’t wait until then so we want to know from you! What do you think is in the box? Answer our poll below and take a look at our guesses. Also Power 107.5′s own City And DJ Big Bink went to go check out “The Box” watch their reaction below.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Azealia Banks Confirms Lady Gaga Collaboration, Hopes To Work With Rihanna
- IF WAYNE IS NOT ON STAGE …….HE IS ON A SKATEBOARD….
- President Obama Responds To Nicki Minaj’s “Romney” Lyrics [Audio]
- Lil’ Wayne and Drake Win Top Honors At BMI Awards
- WE HAVE A PIC OF RIHANNA’S LATEST TAT…..
What’s In The Box On The Corner Of Broad And High St? [POLL] was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com