Over the weekend, Beyonce stepped onto her Mrs. Carter stage at Barclays Stadium in a chicer-than-chic custom black and white Gucci look. Queen B was the epitome of style and class in the art deco inspired top paired with ultra flattering high waist pants. She accessorized the look with a black wide brim hat, red pointy toe pumps, and sexy red lipstick.
I’m a fan of color and I absolutely love the play of black and white with red accent. The red is so subtle and at the same time, brings the look to the next level. Bravo to Bey’s stylists: my friend Ty Hunter and Raquel Smith! Want to get in on this stylish look? I’ve created 3 inspired outfits, keeping in line with the original color scheme but tweaking it a bit for the real world. Take a peek!
Look #1: Sass And Bide top, Zara pants
Look #2: Equipment top, J Brand jeans
Look 3: Reiss top, Dondup pants
Which look are you lusting for?
(Look #2′s my fave ;)
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Judge Orders M.J.’s Fake Baby Mama To Pay Him Thousands For Bogus Paternity Claim
- Couple Fall Out of Window to Their Death While Making Love
- Artists Make Hand-Painted Signs For Homeless People, With Touching Results
- Mom Of 14 Still Using Food Stamps And Welfare Despite Making Over $200K From Freaky Self-Pleasure Videos
- 30-Year-Old Pregnant Woman Killed By Falling Tree In New York Park
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Black And White Custom Gucci was originally published on hellobeautiful.com