1. If you want the power of #science on your side:
Alton Brown’s turkey recipe is The Recipe for a reason: It works. Brining does wonders for a bird that can easily end up dry and bland, and this herby/spicy brine is the one to use if you’ve never tried the method before.
2. If you want to honor the spirit of Thanksgivukkah:
Fair warning: This Manischewitz-Brined Turkey will, for a substantial amount of time, be bright purple.
4. If the word “brine” both thrills and terrifies you:
Then a Dry-Brined Roasted Turkey is for you! This method involves no actual dunking-in-liquid; you just pile on the spices and salt and let time do the rest. You can switch up the seasoning however you want; try this Fennel, Maple & Chile Dry-Brined Turkey if you’re feeling frisky.
6. If all you really care about is that pumpkin is involved somehow:
8. If you’re a hopeless aromatic:
This Herb-Roasted Turkey will make your whole house smell like citrus, sage, and rosemary.
9. If you’d secretly rather just watch football:
A Beer-Brined Turkey with Onion Gravy and Bacon should be able to lure even the most dedicated fan away from the TV.