Apparently, Oprah Winfrey wants to quit one of her many jobs. The media mogul, who poses as the cover star of her self-titled magazine each month, says she’s tired of shooting and posing for the cameras.
MUST READ: Oprah Talks Oscar Snub: ‘I’ve Already Won’
According to the New York Post, Hearst staffers say Mama O is ready to retire from the job and share the front page with someone else. She currently shoots three covers in one daylong shoot, which must be exhausting!
We never thought we’d see this day coming. Do you think O can survive without its creator on the cover? Weigh in with your thoughts below.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah's Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. HealingSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource:Getty 9 of 9
Oprah Wants To Retire As The Cover Star Of Her Own Magazine was originally published on hellobeautiful.com