The latest “Recipe of the Week” is Key West Pink Shrimp and Green Bean Sauté. Check out how to whip this up below!
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed (about 12 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound raw fresh Key West Pink shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 teaspoons far out feather dust
- 1 small shallot, diced (3 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Maldon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put green beans in a steamer basket, place in the pan, cover and steam until tender-crisp, 5 minutes.
- Take prepared shrimp and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with feather dust and coat well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic to cook for about 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Stir in beans, vinegar and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup parsley.
- Serve this meal in 30 minutes from prepare to the table! Enjoy
Chef Ron Duprat’s Key West Pink Shrimp and Green Bean Sauté [RECIPE] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com