7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. But what happens after your diagnosis and surgery? On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins talk about their experiences with this potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
- Dru Hill Kicks Off New Season of ‘Unsung’
- Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- You Might Catch the Flu Twice this Season!
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- COLUMBUS: It’s Officially 614 Restaurant Week!
- Nostalgia: 16 Photos Of What The Grammys Was Like 10 Years Ago