7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. But what happens after your diagnosis and surgery? On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins talk about their experiences with this potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple for 2022? Nominate a Couple Today!
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Smoothie Shop Workers Speak Out After Racist Attack: ‘He Threatened To Kill Us Multiple Times’
- Miss Lissa’s MILF Manual: How I Navigate Motherhood, Meditation & Career
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Shahadi Wright Joseph Is Gen Z’s Fashion One To Watch
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview