7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. But what happens after your diagnosis and surgery? On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins talk about their experiences with this potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- What Types of Alcohol Makes You Act Out the Most!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook