7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. But what happens after your diagnosis and surgery? On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins talk about their experiences with this potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- Ohio Senate Passes 2 Controversial Abortion Bills!
- FBI Statistics: Columbus Has Highest Number of Hate Crimes in Ohio!
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams. T.I., You Paying Attention?
- Franklin County To Buy Trauma Kits For Mass Shootings & Other Violence!
- Man Dies After 50-Car Pileup On I-80 Near Youngstown!
- Planet Fitness Opens Youth Gym in Avondale Boys & Girls Club
- Teacher Indicted On Charges of Sexual Relationship w/ 13-Year-Old Student
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Costco Warns customers of a Coupon Scam