Movie star and businessman Mark Wahlberg has bought his first dealership on the Westside in Columbus. The dealership’s old name was Bobby Layman Chevrolet but will now be known as Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet. Wahlberg bought the dealership along with business partner Jay Feldman who already owns eight other dealerships in Michigan. Wahlberg owns other businesses but this is his first car dealership.
The Chevy dealership is located at 3900 West Broad Street and is now open for business. Wahlberg is planning on making a visit for the official grand opening of the business but the date is not known yet.
Check out the announcement video he posted on his Facebook page.
And good news if you’re looking for a new job, the dealership is currently hiring. Find out about their jobs here
- Listen To Black Women: Why Do Black Women Feel Hurt When We See Black Men With White Women?
- P.I. Hired to Find Students Living Out of District
- Who Got Cut from LHH:NY Season 9?
- Will Jennifer Hudson Play Aretha Franklin in New Biopic?
- Is This Carmello Anthony’s Alleged Daughter?
- FRIEND WHO FOUND BOBBI KRISTINA’S BODY, DIES OF DRUG OVERDOSE
- SWAT Forces West Side Residents To Evacuate
- Haters Gonna Hate: Funk Flex Takes Shots At Cardi B Again
- Our Queen of Soul
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window