Movie star and businessman Mark Wahlberg has bought his first dealership on the Westside in Columbus. The dealership’s old name was Bobby Layman Chevrolet but will now be known as Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet. Wahlberg bought the dealership along with business partner Jay Feldman who already owns eight other dealerships in Michigan. Wahlberg owns other businesses but this is his first car dealership.
The Chevy dealership is located at 3900 West Broad Street and is now open for business. Wahlberg is planning on making a visit for the official grand opening of the business but the date is not known yet.
Check out the announcement video he posted on his Facebook page.
And good news if you’re looking for a new job, the dealership is currently hiring. Find out about their jobs here
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- British Soccer Player Blames Fan Abuse On Media Racial Bias That’s Also Found In The US
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- CBUS 411 Report: Bank Robbers Accused Of Pistol Whipping Tellers
- HELLO WORLD: A Girlfriend’s Guide To Art Basel Like A Fashion Editor
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Feel The Same Way About Women Cheating As You Do Men?
- ‘Chad Loves Michelle?’ Not Anymore as They’ve Called It Quits!
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger