Movie star and businessman Mark Wahlberg has bought his first dealership on the Westside in Columbus. The dealership’s old name was Bobby Layman Chevrolet but will now be known as Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet. Wahlberg bought the dealership along with business partner Jay Feldman who already owns eight other dealerships in Michigan. Wahlberg owns other businesses but this is his first car dealership.
The Chevy dealership is located at 3900 West Broad Street and is now open for business. Wahlberg is planning on making a visit for the official grand opening of the business but the date is not known yet.
Check out the announcement video he posted on his Facebook page.
And good news if you’re looking for a new job, the dealership is currently hiring. Find out about their jobs here
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- The Rewind: These Millennial Film & TV Stars Are Sure To Make Black History
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New Season of TV One’s Unsung is Coming!
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Shoppers May Be Able to Sip and Shop at the Liberty Center This Spring
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Tamera Mowry Drinks Sister Tia’s Breast Milk
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year