Porsha Williams has finally announced her pregnancy! She and her new boo are expecting a little one. Porsha claims that they did not plan the pregnancy but she is extremely happy.
Porsha explained her mixed feelings, saying, “When I found out I was pregnant, I was excited [but] I had mixed feelings. The other feeling that I had beside excitement was fear. I’ve had a miscarriage before in my past, which I’ve also been open about because I suffer with fibroids and had to have a myomectomy. So just the fear of, ‘Is the baby going to be okay? Will I make it full term?’ All those questions that you ask if you’ve had a miscarriage before. The thought of me getting that blessing after praying for it for so long and getting that blessing with someone who is just as excited as me — it’s Dennis’ first child, just like me — and it’s something we’ve both always wanted … It’s like a dream come true.”
Porsha revealed her pregnancy to Dennis on his birthday in July and if its a girl, he wants to name the baby Porsha jr.
- Cincinnati: Church Goer Claims “The Blood of Jesus” Protects Her from Coronoavirus
- Over-the-Rhine Coronavirus Party Video Goes Viral
- DIY :: Make Your Own Face Masks With Items You Already Have At Home!
- Twin Babies Reportedly Named Covid & Corona During Lockdown
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland’s RTA Cutting Back on Bus and Rapid Services Due to COVID-19
- CORONAVIRUS: Walmart To Start Restricting Customers, Selling Certain Items at Their Stores
- Detroit Bus Driver Who Complained About A Passenger Coughing Has Died Of COVID-19
- How To Get Camera-Ready For Your Next Zoom Meeting
- Wellness Week: 3 Ways to Protect Your Mental Health During Lockdown
- 5 Things You Can Do While Social Distancing this Weekend!