There have been recent talks about between the US and Chinese government having a standoff in due to negotiations about a trade agreement. The recent stop has been made because there has been a 200 billion dollar tariff on trade goods from China.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The US government is trying to end this standoff with diplomacy. Although, no representatives from either side have made contact yet. Trump believes that this trade battle can be a possible win for the United States. It is starting to seem like it is going to turn into a tariff war. the Chinese government plans to act on a 60 billion dollar tariff on the US. To retaliate, the US plans to add an additional tariff worth 267 billion dollars.
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Chloe Bailey Breaks Down Making “Have Mercy,” Upcoming Debut Album & More
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews