There have been recent talks about between the US and Chinese government having a standoff in due to negotiations about a trade agreement. The recent stop has been made because there has been a 200 billion dollar tariff on trade goods from China.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The US government is trying to end this standoff with diplomacy. Although, no representatives from either side have made contact yet. Trump believes that this trade battle can be a possible win for the United States. It is starting to seem like it is going to turn into a tariff war. the Chinese government plans to act on a 60 billion dollar tariff on the US. To retaliate, the US plans to add an additional tariff worth 267 billion dollars.
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- Ohio Senator Rob Portman Wants the Senate to Approve Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
- Laz Alonso Talks ‘The Boys,’ How Awkward Sex Scenes Are, Howard U, Chadwick Boseman’s Legacy, + More
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Deion Sanders Has Been Tapped To Be A College Head Coach