There have been recent talks about between the US and Chinese government having a standoff in due to negotiations about a trade agreement. The recent stop has been made because there has been a 200 billion dollar tariff on trade goods from China.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The US government is trying to end this standoff with diplomacy. Although, no representatives from either side have made contact yet. Trump believes that this trade battle can be a possible win for the United States. It is starting to seem like it is going to turn into a tariff war. the Chinese government plans to act on a 60 billion dollar tariff on the US. To retaliate, the US plans to add an additional tariff worth 267 billion dollars.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- SZA Teams Up With The Slow Factory To Create A Sustainable Clothing Line
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered