Once called America’s dad Bill Cosby has now been deemed a Sexually Violent Predator and has been sentenced to 3-10 years in prison.
According to CNN Judge Steven T. O’Neill sentenced Cosby was convicted in April of “three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004.” Cosby was up for a maximum of 3 to 10 years and a $25,000 fee. Cosby will also have to register on the sexual predator list for the rest of his life that include alerts when he is in a specific community. Cosby was immediately taken into custody in handcuffs.
Cosby is 81 years old and legally blind. His legal team has already filled an appeal of the trial.
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach
- Officer Injured as Protestors Tried to Break Into CPD Headquarters
- Four Columbus Juveniles Steal Elderly Lyft Drivers Car
- 3K Child Tax Credit Payments Set to Start in July
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Muslim Residents In Minneapolis Area Given Exemption From Curfew During Ramadan
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges