Once called America’s dad Bill Cosby has now been deemed a Sexually Violent Predator and has been sentenced to 3-10 years in prison.
According to CNN Judge Steven T. O’Neill sentenced Cosby was convicted in April of “three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004.” Cosby was up for a maximum of 3 to 10 years and a $25,000 fee. Cosby will also have to register on the sexual predator list for the rest of his life that include alerts when he is in a specific community. Cosby was immediately taken into custody in handcuffs.
Cosby is 81 years old and legally blind. His legal team has already filled an appeal of the trial.
- This Website Will Pay You $1,000 To Binge Watch All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies
- World Water Day: Disturbing Facts About Water Supply In Communities Of Color
- Huggy Lowdown: Kellyanne Needs To Love Her ‘Little Man’
- Inside Her Story: If You’re Struggling With Infertility You’re Not Alone
- That’s What I Think: The Vegas From The Commercials Is Not The Vegas Damon Saw
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
- Wendy Williams Husband, Kevin, Release Statement
- TLC is Heading to Broadway!
- Morning Minute: The White House Is Full Of Secrets
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opening in Columbus