Missy B sits down for “girl talk” with special guest Antoinette Bates, a former Columbus City School Administrator. We talk about marriage, divorce, infidelity, finding love again, pursuing your dreams and the journey of entrepreneurship. She has a Romance Consultation & Dating Night Planning Company, where she uses what she now knows about love to help others keep the spark going in their relationship.
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Smoothie Shop Workers Speak Out After Racist Attack: ‘He Threatened To Kill Us Multiple Times’
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Seeing Sounds: Pharrell Williams Announces Tiffany & Co. Collaboration
- Yung Miami Wears Her All-Red Balenciaga Pantaboots To Perfection In Latest Look
- ‘Unbought And Unbossed’ At 50: Shirley Chisholm Continues To Inspire Black Women In Politics