Missy B sits down for “girl talk” with special guest Antoinette Bates, a former Columbus City School Administrator. We talk about marriage, divorce, infidelity, finding love again, pursuing your dreams and the journey of entrepreneurship. She has a Romance Consultation & Dating Night Planning Company, where she uses what she now knows about love to help others keep the spark going in their relationship.
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Columbus Police Seize Enough Fentanyl To Kill 14,000 People In West Side Home!
- Romeo Hunte’s Spring/Summer 2020 Collection Is Updating The Definition Of ‘Business Attire’
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Jazzy Report: Monitoring LGBTQ People’s Cause Of Death
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- D.L’s Top 10 Things To Tell Your Daughter Before Her Wedding
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- DJ Khaled Expecting 2nd Child!
- B.E.T Hip Hop Awards Nominations are In!