Awwwww Man! Is the fairy tale over? Cardi B announced her split with her husband, rapper, Offset, from The Migos. Cardi released this video below:
In the video, she does not reveal the reason behind the split but does say its not anyone’s fault and they just fell out of love.
“So everybody been bugging me and everything,” the video starts. “And … I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now and we’re really good friends and really good business partners and you know, he’s always someone I run to and talk to and we got a lot of love for each other. BUT, things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time. And it’s nobodies fault, I guess we grew out of love but, we’re not together anymore. I don’t know, it may take time to get a divorce but I will always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father and … yeah.”
According to TheJasmineBrand.com, Offset responded to the video by saying, “Ya’ll won!”
Do you think they will get back together?
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio
- Mamba Mentality: Quotes To Live By As We Remember The Great Kobe Bryant
- Verzuz Battle Between Ashanti and Keyshia Cole Sets New Record
- Columbus Native and Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Missy Elliott and 2Pac
- What Would Tubman Want: Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection
- DaniLeigh’s ‘Yellow Bone’ Song Is Trash And So Is Her Apology
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Win a Digital Code for the Movie ‘True to the Game 2’