Awwwww Man! Is the fairy tale over? Cardi B announced her split with her husband, rapper, Offset, from The Migos. Cardi released this video below:
In the video, she does not reveal the reason behind the split but does say its not anyone’s fault and they just fell out of love.
“So everybody been bugging me and everything,” the video starts. “And … I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now and we’re really good friends and really good business partners and you know, he’s always someone I run to and talk to and we got a lot of love for each other. BUT, things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time. And it’s nobodies fault, I guess we grew out of love but, we’re not together anymore. I don’t know, it may take time to get a divorce but I will always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father and … yeah.”
According to TheJasmineBrand.com, Offset responded to the video by saying, “Ya’ll won!”
Do you think they will get back together?
- Ohio Moving Closer To Increased Minimum Wage Rate
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- Two Chillicothe School Districts Cancel Classes After Flu Outbreak!
- Justin Beiber Announces Tour with Ohio Stops
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- Jazzy Report: New Immigration Rules
- D.L.’s Top 10 Great Kobe Bryant Moments
- Ohio Health Officials Investigating 2 Possible Coronavirus Cases
- Mommy Moment: 5 Ways to Help Your Child Make Friends!
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Sentenced to Life!