Sad news in the Music World! Singer, Jazz Icon, and Actress, Nancy Wilson has passed away at 81 years old. According to CNN.com, the legend passed away peacefully in her home on Thursday, December 13th, from a long time illness.
Wilson is a 3 time Grammy winner and dubbed herself as the “Song Stylist.” She has deep roots in Central Ohio. She is from Chillicothe and went to West High School and Central State University. Her musical and acting career spanned over 60 years and she retired from live performance back in 2011 to spend more time with her grandchildren, according to TheJasmineBrand.com
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Wilson is survived by her three children and five grandchildren. There will be no funeral service. Instead, her family will hold a celebration of her life, most likely in February, the month of her birth, per her request.
Rest Easy Nancy Wilson.
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Nike As The ‘Hot Girl Coach’
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Charged For Beating Black Man With A Flashlight 18 Times
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Now The Nike Hot Girl Coach [VIDEO]