The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Date Postponed!
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At Tonight’s Critics’ Choice Awards
- H.E.R Slays In Diamonds And Miu Miu Ahead Of 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- NFL Hires Its First Black Female Referee
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are