The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- American Ninja Warrior’s Here This Weekend!
- Newport On The Levee Bans Smoking & Vaping
- No Vote On Decriminalizing Marijuana In Cincinnati
- SMH: Gas Prices Jump 30 Cents Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Check Out A Preview Of The Taste Of Cincinnati
- Check Out New Developments In Camp Washington
- Cast Of “Alladin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- YG Says There’s Too Much “Fake Love” For Nipsey Hussle