The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- Carnival CEO Arnold Donald: “Exceeding Guest Expectations Is Job One,” For The 2020 Fantastic Voyage
- FAB FINDS: Vamp Out Like Beyoncé And Score Her Deep Rouge Lipstick At An Affordable Price
- MODEL MONDAY: Teenage Model Raven Harvin Is All About Her Business
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘Pastor Kanye Westside’
- Guy’s Gripe: Put Things Back!
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Amaxophobia
- Denny’s Fantastic Voyage Cabin Give-Away
- Week 11 NFL Wrap Up: ‘Helmet Upside Your Head’
- #ForeverFLOTUS: Michelle Obama Is Utter Sunshine In This Neon Yellow Couture Gown
- Roland Martin: Kaepernick’s Workout