The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Columbus Police Seize Enough Fentanyl To Kill 14,000 People In West Side Home!
- Romeo Hunte’s Spring/Summer 2020 Collection Is Updating The Definition Of ‘Business Attire’
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Jazzy Report: Monitoring LGBTQ People’s Cause Of Death
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- D.L’s Top 10 Things To Tell Your Daughter Before Her Wedding
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- DJ Khaled Expecting 2nd Child!
- B.E.T Hip Hop Awards Nominations are In!