The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- What Types of Alcohol Makes You Act Out the Most!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook