The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Frank Ocean Opening Queer NightClub in NYC!
- Everything You Need To Know About Bra Maintenance
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important