The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- What Types of Alcohol Makes You Act Out the Most!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook