The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
- Go Ahead And Splurge On Queen’s Dope Animal Print Boots! You Deserve It.
- These Pantene ‘Going Home For The Holidays’ Ads Featuring Black Trans Women Gave Us All The Feels!
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Cheaters Say
- Easton Rooftop Bar Opens This Weekend!
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
- What’s The Real Reason Destiny’s Child Broke Up?
- 5 Apps Every Millennial Needs To Help Make Life Easier
- Morning Minute: Jerry Jones Recognizes Tom’s Greatness
- Tom’s Surprise: Chris Paul