The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tennessee Store Clerk Faces Up To 60 Years For Murdering A Black Teen Over A $2 Beer
- MODEL MONDAY: Celai West Was Slaying Fashion Week At 10 Years Old, At 11 She’s Taking On Producing
- New Jersey Woman Burns Down Booty Call’s House For Standing Her Up
- The FBI Is Working To Diversify
- *EXCLUSIVE* Megan Thee Stallion Says Her ‘Hot Girl Summer’ Movement Is More About Confidence & Self-Love
- Superintendent Dr. Dixon Sets Goals For Upcoming School Year
- Bey’s Right Hand Woman Ashley Everett Celebrates Natural Hair & Self-Care at Beautycon LA
- Morning Minute: People Wear The Same Underwear For How Long?
- If Guy Were You: Drop The Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin Debate
- Roland Martin: ‘The Family’ Is Scary