The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio State QB Matthew Baldwin to enter NCAA transfer portal
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- Samsung’s $2,000 Folding Phone is Breaking for Some
- Did RHOA Cynthia Bailey’s Ex Peter Thomas Jump The Broom!?
- OHIO: 60 Charged, 31 Doctors, For Illegal Prescription Drugs!