The hip hop community and many around the world are still in shock and hurt to see Nipsey Hussle gunned down and killed on March 31. In this podcast CeCe along with guest Dommy Styles remember the man, the leader and celebrate his life. Also, tackle how the community has been handling the senseless murder and hopes for the future.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple for 2022? Nominate a Couple Today!
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Smoothie Shop Workers Speak Out After Racist Attack: ‘He Threatened To Kill Us Multiple Times’
- Miss Lissa’s MILF Manual: How I Navigate Motherhood, Meditation & Career
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Shahadi Wright Joseph Is Gen Z’s Fashion One To Watch
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview