WARNING this episode may not be suitable for young children due to the subject of this podcast
Some would call it a nightmare, but Ashley Hunter calls it her reality. In 2017, she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by someone who wasn’t a stranger, but a man she was dating.
She shares her story to use her voice to bring awareness and hopefully save someone from surviving the unthinkable.
If you feel like you have been sexually assaulted and need help call the Ohio Health 24-Hour Rape Helpline is (614) 267.7020 or via the Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) at 1 (800) 656-HOPE.
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Got A BBL & Gary With Da Tea Opens Up About Wanting His Butt Done! [WATCH]
- Tevin Campbell Officially Comes Out; Fully Embracing Identity as a Gay Man
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Shares His Turning Point From Drugs To The Church In His ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Biopic
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Ohio Republican backs ‘commonsense’ gun control proposal
- Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvy Waist In Yitty’s New Knit Slip Flare Leg Jumpsuit