The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have had quite the week. First came the announcement of the birth of their son via social media and a short press conference from The Duke and proud father Prince Harry.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Then two days later the couple shares their cute little one with the world with the customary family revealing of the baby. Meghan looks amazing by the way, I mean who wears stilettos two days after giving birth? And then hours later they reveal the newborn royal baby’s name via social media, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Not exactly what we were expecting but he’s a Royal they couldn’t name him Craig. Congrats to the royal family we can’t wait to see this little one grow up!
- Tobias Menzies Dedicates His Emmy to Michael K. Williams
- Baltimore Raven’s Pay Tribute To Michael K. Williams With Omar’s Whistle
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- Interview with Director of Celebrate One on Infant Mortality Awareness
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]