Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Otterbein University Hosting 4th Democratic Debate!
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Win Tickets to the Sketchbook Tour Ft. Fantasia, Robin Thicke and More!
- Kevin Hart Sued By SEX TAPE Partner For $60 Million
- Diddy Says His Girlfriend Lori Harvey IS NOT PREGNANT
- Democratic Debate Ratings Surge!
- Abuelo’s & Bar Louie Exits Easton!
- DJ Envy Is Helping Black Journalists Discover The Unexpected
- Naomi Campbell Served Up 1950’s Supermodel Style For Her Fashion For Relief Runway Show
- Michael Jordan Launching His Own TEQUILA