Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Black Moms Matter: Disappointing Your Kids
- Michael Blackston Says Americans Complain Too Much
- Inside Her Story: Georgia Representative Erica Thomas Was Berated At The Grocery Store
- Vitalize Is Good For Your Hair And Body
- Huggy Lowdown: Nobody’s Favorite Rapper Was Released From Prison
- Shaun King: The Future Is Bright
- Top Of The Morning: The Only Lawyer Tom Believes Will Get Into Heaven
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Reunion Part 1: Karlie Redd Gets A Vh1-Certified Lie Detector Test
- BREAKING NEWS: Marijuana Possession Reform Passes In Columbus!