Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cardi B Teams Up With Reebok For Zig The Runway Doorbell Cam Fun
- Mobile Payment App Rates for Downtown Parking Changing
- Man charged with kidnapping his own son
- Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
- Victoria’s Secret Being Sold for $525M!
- MOMMY MOMENT: 5 Habits That Can Make You Sick
- Kevin Hart Wants Sex Tape Lawsuit Thrown Out!
- Lauryn London is Not Dating Diddy!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- This Day In 1965, Malcolm X Was Assassinated