Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Boyz II Men Coming to Columbus Commons!!
- Hughley TV: Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [Video]
- FORD TO CUT 7,000 WORKERS, 2,300 OF THEM IN U.S.:
- Steadman Graham’s ‘Identity Leadership’ Emphasizes The Importance Of Finding Your Purpose
- James ‘Talent’ Harris Is Ready For Summer
- Inside Her Story: Why Rihanna’s Deal With LVMH Is A Big Deal
- Seriously Ignorant News: Not Such A Happy Birthday
- Morning Minute: Say Goodbye To The Barn