Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- From Runway To Real Women: Indique Is Evolving From Industry Secret To Becoming Your Hair Necessity
- Coronavirus Cancels Prom!!
- How to Overcome FEAR!
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]