Christopher ‘Ceezar’ Hearn is a Columbus native, currently living in Los Angeles after graduating from NYU in 2018. As a major contributor to the academic and creative communities of the city, he recently founded the Columbus College Fund, which focuses on providing resources for young people from these same communities. Whether in Columbus or another major city, you can expect him to be looking for opportunities to spotlight talent and innovation, and build community.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Black People Are Taking If We Ever Leave America Part 2
- 10 Worst Toys for the Holiday Season!
- Huggy Lowdown: They’re Already Showing Christmas Movies On TV
- Tank Reveals His Secret To Making Hits
- TRIED IT: Is Kim Kardashian’s Skims Shapewear Plus-Size Friendly Or Nah?!
- Judge Joe Brown Says A Man Should Be on the $20 Before Harriet Tubman
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Kaepernick Did What Was Right
- MANE REVEAL: Cardi B Shows Off Natural Hair On The ‘Gram
- Rihanna Continues To Take Our Coins With Her Latest Trophy Wife Collection
- Guy Falls Out With One Of His Personalities