Angel Harris, Executive Director of Dress for Success Columbus sits down with Missy B to talk about the great work the organization is doing to support and empower women in Central Ohio. She shares her journey in the non-profit field and some exciting details about their upcoming annual event.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- Gov. DeWine Orders Curfew to Stay in Affect Pass Jan 23rd
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Get It Right, Get It Tight: Tiffany Haddish Shows Off Her 30-Day Body Transformation
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Cincinnati: The Plan For CPS Students To Return To School Week Of Feb 1st
- Joe Exotic Says He Was “Too Gay” To Receive Trump Pardon
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Viral: A Thread Of Our Favorite Bernie Sanders Memes From The Inauguration