The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
- Counterfeit $100 Bills Circulating In Chillicothe
- Ground Beef Recalled For Plastic Contamination
- Robbery Suspect Dies After Being Shot By Columbus Police
- Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Her Husband Reportedly Involved In Argument In Hollywood [Video]
- Mommy Crush: Magical Moments Of Alicia Keys In Mom Mode
- #45 Unveils New Star Trek-ish Space Force Logo! No Joke!
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- D.L’s Top 10 Things You Won’t Miss About Drinking