The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Was Andy Cohen Being Shady For Calling Out NeNe For Wearing The Same Dress Twice?
- Forever Stronger! Lauren London’s Beautiful New Puma Ad Has Our Eyes Sweating
- Jazzy Report: Change Your Eating Habits
- D.L.’s GED Section: The Confederate Flag
- Lizzo Claps Back At Haters Mad That Her Cheeks Were Out At The Lakers Game
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Ashanti Looks Good In Anything…Even A Post Surgery Boot
- UC Berkeley Student Goes Viral For Racist, Sexist, And Homophobic Video
- COLUMBUS: CFD Warns of Man Impersonating Fire Fighter