The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
- Columbus Pools Help Kids Beat Dangerous Heat
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- SHE TRIED IT: This Cropped Cutie Shows Off The Cuts In Her Hair For Some Summer Inspo
- Morehouse: Assistant Dean Accused of Sexual Assault
- Prison Life: R. Kelly Prefers to Solitary Confinement?
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- Central Ohio Baby Makes Model Debut For Huggies
- 5 Local Community Centers Will Help Beat The Heat This Weekend!