The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- Kamala Harris Talks with Divine Martino About the Biden/Harris Plan for Black America
- How Fashion Helped Morenike Elisabeth Love Herself Through Her Scars
- Beyonce Announces Ivy Park ‘Drip 2’ Collection Drop
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- TRIED IT: Morphe’s Brow Crush Tinted Brow Gel Was A Solution To My Eyebrow Drama
- Lena Waithe Partners With The North Face To Encourage Outdoor Exploration Among Communities Of Color
- Cincinnati: Middletown Schools Return To In-Person Learning
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will