WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years. A press conference was held about Davis case. Watch below:
- Megan Thee Stallion Serves In A Flesh Colored Catsuit
- Lori Harvey On Dating: ‘I’m Not Doing Anything That’s Going To Compromise My Peace And Happiness’
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- What’s Trending: With November Elections Only 3 Months Away, What Politics Concerns Do You Have?
- Gary’s Tea: Judge Mathis Says Ashanti Should Take Legal Action Against Irv Gotti [WATCH]
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- Adidas Hosted Events In 4 Cities For Customers To Experience The Latest Ivy Park Collection
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- Tried It: Freedom’s Natural Deodorant Helped Get Me Through The NYC Heat Wave
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers