WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years. A press conference was held about Davis case. Watch below:
- UBER: 3,000 Sexual Assaults During Rides In 2018
- Tahiry Has No Regrets Denying Joe Buddens Marriage Proposal: ‘I Had To Do What Was Best For Me’
- Naughty & Nice! Jordyn Woods Stunts On The ‘Gram In These Sexy Dresses
- Tom’s Surprise: Smokey Robinson
- Here’s When To Book X-Mas 2019 Flights!
- Ashanti Joins ‘The Millennium Tour 2020’
- Tom’s Surprise: Lavell Crawford
- Inside Her Story: The Dangers Of Hair Dyes And Relaxers
- Why You Need Carrot Oil In Your Hair Care Routine
- Tom’s Surprise: India Arie