WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years. A press conference was held about Davis case. Watch below:
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Columbus Police Seize Enough Fentanyl To Kill 14,000 People In West Side Home!
- Romeo Hunte’s Spring/Summer 2020 Collection Is Updating The Definition Of ‘Business Attire’
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Jazzy Report: Monitoring LGBTQ People’s Cause Of Death
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- D.L’s Top 10 Things To Tell Your Daughter Before Her Wedding
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- DJ Khaled Expecting 2nd Child!
- B.E.T Hip Hop Awards Nominations are In!