Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.
- Columbus Convention Center To Be Used As Overflow Center For COVID-19 Patients
- Buckeyes Add 5-Star Running Back To 2021 Recruiting Class
- COTA Bus Driver Test Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Amy Acton: “We Are Flattening The Curve In Ohio”
- COVID-19 Case Confirmed In Columbus Police Department
- Doctor who spoke up for hospital staff is fired
- FDA Approved COVID-19 Tests to Deliver Positive Results in 5 minutes
- Amazon Shuts Down Warehouse After Three Workers Test Positive for COVID-19
- Cincinnati Zoo asking for donations to help feed animals amid COVID-19 closure
- Cincinnati Public Schools are not closed for the rest of year; Facebook post spreads false information