Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.
RELATED: Cleveland Browns’ Jermaine Whitehead Gets Fired In Locker Room After Game
- Dode unveils it’s last gas powered muscle car that’s faster than a Tesla
- Yung Miami Is ‘Back Outside’ In NYC In An All Black Look
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- Grandview Heights students evacuated after bomb threat
- Saweetie Dishes On Her Candy Crush Collab + Her Desire To Portray Play A Super Villain On The Big Screen
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]