Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple 2020: Nominate a Couple Now!
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
- Ohio Reports 1,252 Missing Persons, What To Do To Keep Loved Ones Safe
- She’s Shook: Selena Gomez Fans Try To Dethrone Roddy Rich For The #1 Spot — Here’s Who’s Really Winning
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Speaks Out After Premiere Of Netflix Series That Explores His Sexuality
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You