Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.
- Grandview Students Make ‘Hands of Gratitude’ Prosthetics For People In Need!
- Faith Mission Desperately Needs Winter Coat Donations!!
- Central Ohio Recycling Reaches Milestone!
- New Jersey Mom ‘Heartbroken’ After 6-Month-Old Daughter Leaves Daycare Covered In Bruises
- A Golden Globe Awards Press Event Had These Celebs Showing Up In Hollywood Holiday Style
- Lewk Of The Week: Jodie Turner-Smith Is A Goddess In Gucci At ‘Queen & Slim’ Premiere
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs Your Wife Is Unhappily Married
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim
- Sobriety Checkpoints Scheduled In Reynoldsburg Friday Night
- Can Nail Polish For Men Ever Be Normalized?