A parked vehicle was reported and was linked to missing a 39-year-old man from East Columbus.
Ricardo Vallejo, 39, was found dead in a parked vehicle Thursday morning. Vallejo has been missing since Dec. 5th.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to 10TV, Columbus police were called to the 2900 block of East Moreland Drive. A civilian told authorities a vehicle had been parked on the street and hadn’t been moved for days. Patrol officers found the deceased Vallejo in the vehicle.
Police are still investigating and have no suspects at this time. If you know anything you can call Columbus Police Homicide Unit at (614) 645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 461-TIPS.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- 2020 CURLFEST Host Bre Scullark Remembers Being Told Her Hair Was ‘Nappy’
- Pretty Girls Sweat And Sunday II Sunday Team Up To Make Fitness Fun And Affordable For Black Women
Missing Columbus Man Found Dead In Car, Police Investigating Homicide was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com