Sunday, March 15, 2020 the Governor of Ohio Mike DeWine has issued an order during a live press conference. He also posted information in a series of tweets on his official Twitter account;
“Every day we delay, more people will die.
If we do not act and get some distance between people, our healthcare system in #Ohio will not hold up. The loss won’t only be those impacted by #COVID19, but the danger is also to everyone else who needs hospital care for other issues.
We will be issuing an order closing all bars and restaurants in #Ohio beginning at 9:00 tonight.
Establishments can stay open for carry-out and delivery. What we can’t have is people congregating and seated.” – @GovMikeDeWine (via Twitter)
As we all may be aware that this is a fluid situation that none of us have experienced. So let’s make sure we all do our part and follow directions of our elected officials and stay safe.
Be sure to sign up for email updates for up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Front Page News: Two More Officers Who Responded To Capitol Riots Have Committed Suicide [WATCH]
- Nurse Alice Informs Parents On How To Prep Kids For Returning To In-Person School [WATCH]
- City of Columbus Cracks Down on Reckless ATV Use Leads to Arrest, Seizure of Vehicles & Guns
- T.I. Was All Smiles While Breaking Down His Arrest In New Amsterdam Following “Biking Incident” Involving A Police Officer
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- Three Central Ohio Restaurants, Concert Hall Requiring Vaccine, Negative COVID-19 Test for Entry
- Sign Language Interpreter Steals The Lollapalooza Show Signing ‘WAP’
- Michael Jai White Opens Up About Losing His Son To COVID-19
- Big Sean’s Black Hair Magic Post Is The Ultimate Thirst Trap