Sunday, March 15, 2020 the Governor of Ohio Mike DeWine has issued an order during a live press conference. He also posted information in a series of tweets on his official Twitter account;
“Every day we delay, more people will die.
If we do not act and get some distance between people, our healthcare system in #Ohio will not hold up. The loss won’t only be those impacted by #COVID19, but the danger is also to everyone else who needs hospital care for other issues.
We will be issuing an order closing all bars and restaurants in #Ohio beginning at 9:00 tonight.
Establishments can stay open for carry-out and delivery. What we can’t have is people congregating and seated.” – @GovMikeDeWine (via Twitter)
As we all may be aware that this is a fluid situation that none of us have experienced. So let’s make sure we all do our part and follow directions of our elected officials and stay safe.
Be sure to sign up for email updates for up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Get It Right, Get It Tight: Tiffany Haddish Shows Off Her 30-Day Body Transformation
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Cincinnati: The Plan For CPS Students To Return To School Week Of Feb 1st
- Joe Exotic Says He Was “Too Gay” To Receive Trump Pardon
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Viral: A Thread Of Our Favorite Bernie Sanders Memes From The Inauguration
- Tennis Superstar Naomi Osaka Becomes New Global Ambassador for TAG Heuer