Have you been making burrito’s at home and even thought they’re good, you can’t get them to taste as good as the restaurants do? Well, I got some hacks for you try at home so that you feel like you made your burrito in the kitchen of a the finest Mexican restaurants.
Obviously the filling matters, and that part’s up to you. You have your choice of veggies, chicken, steak, or shrimp. But here are five other things you can do . . .
- Get bigger tortillas. The kind they sell at most grocery stores aren’t as big as the kind at restaurants. And they’re too thick. So look for the biggest, thinnest flour tortillas you can find.
- Warm the tortilla up before you wrap. You can do it in the microwave, or in a pan. Just don’t let it get crispy. The point is to make it more pliable, so it’s easier to wrap.
- Learn how to wrap it right. There are a million videos on YouTube you can watch. The right way to do it is by folding the sides in first. Then wrap the bottom up and around, and make it as tight as possible. Then roll it the rest of the way.
- Sear the seam to seal it shut. And sear the other side too, just to make both sides a little crispy.
- Wrap it in aluminum foil before you eat it. No one does it at home, but it makes a difference. Leaving it wrapped in foil for a few minutes steams the tortilla. So it ends up crunchy AND chewy.
Enjoy! For more info, click here
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Celebrities Who Were Accused of Sexual Assault at The Playboy Mansion and Events
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022