Real Housewives Of Potomac’s Candiace Dillard-Bassett left nothing at the Lemonade Stand with Leah Henry . She gave us an exclusive look into her life just days after the infamous fight between her and Monique Samuels aired on Bravo.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Candiace got candid about how replaying the fight weighs on her mentally, while also detailing EXACTLY what lead to the blows this season. The former Miss USA detailed representation and what fighting on TV as a black woman does for a show like Real Housewives. If you were wondering what our good sis did to keep that wig secure, she answers that too! Watch the full interview to catch the tears, laughs, and most importantly SHADE! Grab a Cup, Throw it back, and Sip on all of THAT!
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Ohio Counties COVID Vaccination Plans
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Sounds About White: Capitol Terrorist Arrested With Zip-Ties ‘To Take Hostages’ Is Released From Jail
- Columbus: Two Accused of Keeping Woman in Dog Cage, Kidnapping and Rape
- Two Bodies Found in Concrete Inside a Hilltop Residence
- The First Black-Owned Brewery Opens in Columbus
- Urban Meyer Coming Out of Retirement
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
Candiace Dillard Spills On RHOP Fight, Breaks Down what REALLY Happened was originally published on kysdc.com