Real Housewives Of Potomac’s Candiace Dillard-Bassett left nothing at the Lemonade Stand with Leah Henry . She gave us an exclusive look into her life just days after the infamous fight between her and Monique Samuels aired on Bravo.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Candiace got candid about how replaying the fight weighs on her mentally, while also detailing EXACTLY what lead to the blows this season. The former Miss USA detailed representation and what fighting on TV as a black woman does for a show like Real Housewives. If you were wondering what our good sis did to keep that wig secure, she answers that too! Watch the full interview to catch the tears, laughs, and most importantly SHADE! Grab a Cup, Throw it back, and Sip on all of THAT!
- Yung Miami Gifted JT This Icy Patek For Her Birthday
- Why Artists Like Teyana Taylor Need Their Roses Now
- FUBU Is Trending After Twitter User Asks If We Know It Means ‘For Us By Us’
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Zendaya Coleman Is Named Valentino’s Latest Brand Ambassador
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Here Are 5 Of Tyra Banks’ Most Iconic Editorial Moments
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — December 4, 2020: Mixed Messaging in Georgia Runoff — Mrs. Rosa Parks — Obama, Clinton and Bush Say They Will Get Covid-19 Vaccine
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
Candiace Dillard Spills On RHOP Fight, Breaks Down what REALLY Happened was originally published on kysdc.com