Vice Presidential Nominee, Senator Kamala Harris is super busy these days on the campaign trail with former VP Joe Biden. However, she took the time to call into “The Divine Martino Show” to touch on some extremely important and sensitive topics. Listen to your SheJay speak with Kamala Harris on her stance on healthcare, if she will keep Obama care if elected, and what the Biden-Harris Plan for Black America consists of.
The Senator also touched on the importance of showing up at the polls in this critical election.
Have you voted yet?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
#MyNameIs Trends After Georgia Republican Senator Purposely Mispronounces Kamala Harris' Name
1 of 9
#mynameis— Jahana Hayes (@JahanaHayesCT) October 18, 2020
Jahana /juh-ha’-nuh/ (noun):
(1) smart, strong, compassionate leader;
(2) Congresswoman, teacher, wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend- who imagines a better future for all
(3)true representative of the ppl
S/O to all the women gifted with beautiful ethnic names pic.twitter.com/biqwzlSkE0
2 of 9
#MyNameIs Eric. My first name in Chinese was “Liang”, which means “bright”.— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) October 18, 2020
As a child immigrant to the US, I chose my name Eric because it’s the only (boy) name spelled out whole in the word ‘America’.
I stand w/ #KamalaHarris.#DavidPerdue is disgusting. #Vote for @ossoff. https://t.co/5T9RyorHY1
3 of 9
Scrolling through #MyNameIs at the end of a long day & it’s giving me life.💜— Maya Harris (@mayaharris_) October 18, 2020
My name is Maya (magic/illusion) Lakshmi (goddess of beauty & wealth).
People mispronounce my names all the time, but you can’t tell me nothin’. I know who I am.
Show these folks who we are. #VOTE
4 of 9
#MyNameIs “Crushed Turquoise” translated from the Keres language. Like the color of the sky or a deep blue ocean. Before colonization, women were equals and I strive to be a voice for them. This is likely above Sen. Perdue’s head. #IWillVote— Deb Haaland (@DebHaalandNM) October 18, 2020
5 of 9
#MyNameIs Anatole Elonzo. Means "from the east, rising sun" & "ready for battle". As a kid, some mocked & I even heard Tylenol & "Faggot-ol" a time or a dozen.— Anatole Jenkins (@AnatoleJenkins) October 18, 2020
Men like @sendavidperdue have only made me MORE proud of my name. And call me "Faggot-ol" now, I might kick your ass. https://t.co/arewLlXMT5
6 of 9
#MyNameIs Mimi. It’s pronounced MeMe (not MyMy or MiiMii) & it means I’m done worrying about whether older men will underestimate me because of my name (as they often do) & instead I just say- go ahead & underestimate me! 😉— Mimi Rocah (@Mimirocah1) October 19, 2020
7 of 9
#MyNameIs Merav. It means “Much Water.” I was born in a drought year much like the one Wyoming is in right now, but the night I was born it finally rained and the drought was broken.— Dr. Merav Ben-David (@MBenDavid2020) October 18, 2020
Wyoming is experiencing a drought of good leadership - one I’ll break when I am in the Senate☂️.
8.8 of 9
9 of 9
My great grandmother’s name was Kamala. Not “Kamala-mala-mala, I don’t know, whatever.”#MyNameIs Gautam. It means bright light. The kind of bright light a Biden-Harris Administration will represent. And that is why #IWillVote.— Gautam Raghavan (@gauragDC) October 17, 2020
Join me & make a plan at https://t.co/M8JYgEwDe2. https://t.co/B1JTEbaEYx
- The Carter’s Romantic ‘Date Night’ Tiffany & Co. Family Affair Commercial [VIDEO]
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Andre Rison Say’s He Knows Jon Gruden Is Not A Racist!? [VIDEO]
- Zendaya Coleman Is The Youngest Celebrity To Receive The CFDA’s Fashion Icon Award
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Nia Long Brings The Sexy To Old Spice’s New Commercial, Dishes On Her Most Stylish Character