Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase for new customers and existing customers will be notified by email. The new pricing depends on what plan you have, we’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Rosa Parks: Remembering Her Resilience, Resistance In The Face Of Racism
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — December 1, 2020: Biden’s Historic Nominations & Appointments — The Trump Effect — Inmates Raise $30,000
- Netflix Developing ‘Forty Acres’ Film With Cheo Hodari Coker, Jay-Z Producing
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Reacts To Republicans Filling Articles of Impeachment
- Floyd Mayweather Wants Black Athletes Stop Making Fun of Nate Robinson Getting Knocked Out
- Sheetz Helping With Physical Distancing By Offering Free Coffee for Two Months
- KeKe Palmer Looks Anything But Basic On the Cover Of Basic Magazine’s Anniversary Issue
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Hart Gets Dragged For “Hoe Activity” Joke About His Daughter [WATCH]
- Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan Opens Up About Testing Positive For COVID-19
- ICYMI: Toni Braxton Went From Black To Platinum And Issa LEWK