Columbus is about to get it’s first black-owned brewery! Crafted Culture Brewing Company will be opening in Gahanna in the old Kindred Brewing Taproom located at 505 Morrison Road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crafted Culture Brewing Company owner Anthony Perry Jr. isn’t new to the industry and has worked at several breweries around town. Perry is a graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and grew up in the area. He expressed his excitement in an interview with Drink Up Columbus.
It’s huge for me to come back close to the neighborhood where I grew up, in a respectable manner, doing something that someone else can aspire to
Several soft openings are planned for February, but no date is set for the official grand opening yet.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Columbus Police Release Name of Man Wanted in Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Ex-Papa John’s CEO Says Its Taken Him Nearly 2 Years ‘To Get Rid Of This N-Word In My Vocabulary’
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Janelle Monae Gives Us Chills In Her Icy Blue Ralph Lauren Outfit
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- NFL Hires 1st Black Female Referee Maia Chaka
- CDC Announces When It’s Safe to Remove Your Mask
- Stacey Abrams Shows Us The Power Of A Black Woman In Marie Claire’s April Issue
- 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Date Postponed!