Columbus is about to get it’s first black-owned brewery! Crafted Culture Brewing Company will be opening in Gahanna in the old Kindred Brewing Taproom located at 505 Morrison Road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crafted Culture Brewing Company owner Anthony Perry Jr. isn’t new to the industry and has worked at several breweries around town. Perry is a graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and grew up in the area. He expressed his excitement in an interview with Drink Up Columbus.
It’s huge for me to come back close to the neighborhood where I grew up, in a respectable manner, doing something that someone else can aspire to
Several soft openings are planned for February, but no date is set for the official grand opening yet.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Protected: ‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Star Ilfenesh Hadera Dishes On Her Sartorial Screen Style
- Protected: The Category Is… ‘Pose’ Costume Designer Analucia McGorty On The Importance Of Ballroom Fashion
- Protected: Behind The Fabulous Fashion In ‘Genius: Aretha’ With Costume Director Jennifer L. Bryan
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]