The agency is still working to determine a specific deadline date, the report said. As of Wednesday, the IRS has not publicly commented about the delay.
President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan included stimulus checks, changes to the child tax credit, and exemptions for people who received unemployment in 2020. Due to those changes, many experts believed the IRS would have to delay the filing deadline.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Toya Johnson Served A LEWK In This Neon Green Herve Leger Ensemble
- Killer Mike Uses Rap To Remind Us Of The Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
- Cynthia Bailey Shows Us How To Celebrate The 4th With Seagram’s Escapes
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom