Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Waiters played for Ohio State from 1sts 1979 until 1983 and was known for his towering height of 6’11”. In 1983 he was drafted to the Portland Blazers where they sold his draft rights to the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers were home to Waiters for two seasons before going on to play for the Houston Rockets and then the Chicago Bulls. Waiters left the NBA in 1988 for the European league until 1990.
Waiters returned to Columbus where he was an entrepreneur and humanitarian events. Waiters held a seat on the Board of Directors at T.O.U.C.H (Teaching Opportunity Unity of Connecting Hearts) a mentorship program for people that had been imprisoned and since released.
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- A World Where George Floyd And Ma’Khia Bryant Would Still Be Here Is A World Without Police
- GOP Politician Complains About Cardi B During a Hearing Despite More Severe Issues Happening in the U.S.
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Civil Rights Leaders Applaud House Passage Of D.C. Statehood Bill
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- FROM THA STREETS 2 THA SUITES Uncle Snoop Drops New Music Gang Signs (feat. Mozzy)
- Police Shot and Killed 17 Year Old After His Girlfriends Mom Calls 911
- We Must Reimagine Public Safety—Anything Less Fails Our Communities