DMX is reportedly in grave condition following an alleged drug overdose.
According to TMZ, the 50-year-old was hospitalized on Friday (April 2) after an apparent overdose and it triggered a heart attack.
He’s currently hospitalized in New York where sources have revealed conflicting reports regarding his brain activity.
X has had a long history with substance abuse and recently spent most of 2020 celebrating sobriety as well as his history with Ruff Ryders.
This story is developing, check back soon for updates.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- How to Get a Marijuana Card in Ohio
- Ahead of Chauvin Verdict, Florida Enacts ‘Racist’ Law Protecting Drivers Who Hit BLM Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 20, 2021:This Was Murder — Rep. Maxine Waters Threatened — Coronavirus Update
- In Another Act Of Misogynoir, A Black Woman Was Shot In The Leg After She Refused A Man’s Advances
- Christopher John Rogers Is The Latest Designer To Have A Capsule Collection With Taget
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- George W. Bush Responds To Folks Trip Trippin on Michelle Obama [VIDEO]
- ‘School of Rock’ Clip Resurfaces Promoting Body Positivity & Jack Black Gets Well-Deserved Praises
- Black Family Raided By Same Cops Involved In Breonna Taylor’s Death Launches GoFundMe