The FDA has announced that the distribution of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 will be paused after six women in the U.S. had rare blood-clotting after receiving the vaccine. The women were ranging in ages from 18 to 48, and while six people may not seem like a lot precautions are being taken swiftly. There have been approximately 6.8 million shots given with the majority of people not having issues.
The pausing of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not affect the other two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. But if you did receive the Johnson & Johnson shot and are having to severe stomach pain, leg cramps, or severe headaches you should call your healthcare provider right away. If you do not know what shot you received, check your CDC vaccination card where it is noted what brand shot you received. If you have an appointment scheduled to receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, it is advised to call your provider for further directions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
- Bow Wow: Claims A Dancer Finessed Him Out Of A $1,000
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Caitlin Clark Sets All-Time NCAA Division I Scoring Record
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- CDC Announces Changes to COVID Guidelines
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
- The Flenory Brothers Story Will Continue In Season 4 of ‘BMF’
- The Chosen One: Ben Wallace Talks Going Undrafted to NBA Hall of Fame
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead