Not even an hour after the verdict came down in the trial against Former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin for murdering George Floyd, we’re faced with yet another case of someone dying at the hands of a police officer. This time on the southeast side of Columbus, Ohio.
Columbus Police Officers were called just after 4:30 p.m. about an alleged stabbing at the 3100 block of Legion Lane, north of Chatterton Road. Reports state the 911 call came from someone who stated a female was trying to stab them.
The person shot was taken to Mount Carmel East Hospital in critical condition, but later died at the hospital, Police confirmed.
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation has been called to investigate a fatal shooting. No further details surrounding the matter have been released.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Resident Makeup Artist Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look Into Morphe’s Supreme Brow Kit
1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com