According to NBC4i, Former Columbus Division of Police Officer Adam Coy pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning to an additional charge of reckless homicide in the death of Andre’ Hill.
The judge maintained Coy’s bond at $1 million. The next court date was scheduled for June 7 at 9 a.m.
Court records show that Adam Coy was indicted last week on a charge of reckless homicide. That is on top of previous charges of murder, felonious assault and two charges dereliction of duty, for failing to properly activate his body camera and for failure to inform a fellow officer that he thought Hill presented a danger.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Times She Slayed On The ‘Gram
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination