According to NBC4i, One person is in stable condition after a shooting police said was related to a road rage incident on the east side of Columbus Sunday evening.
According to Columbus police, officers responded to the parking lot of a Walgreen pharmacy on the 3000 block of East Livingston Avenue at approximately 6 p.m.
Police said the victim, a 66-year-old woman, was a passenger in a car driven by her husband on East Livingston Avenue when the driver of a light color sedan fired several shots toward their vehicle during a road rage incident.
Several of the gunshots hit the vehicle and wounded the victim in her leg. She was taken to Grant Medical Center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Summer Walker Is All ‘About Her Business’ In A Blue Power Suit
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Arena Football League is coming back making it possible for The Destroyers to return
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal