According to NBC4i, One person is in stable condition after a shooting police said was related to a road rage incident on the east side of Columbus Sunday evening.
According to Columbus police, officers responded to the parking lot of a Walgreen pharmacy on the 3000 block of East Livingston Avenue at approximately 6 p.m.
Police said the victim, a 66-year-old woman, was a passenger in a car driven by her husband on East Livingston Avenue when the driver of a light color sedan fired several shots toward their vehicle during a road rage incident.
Several of the gunshots hit the vehicle and wounded the victim in her leg. She was taken to Grant Medical Center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Was Trevonte Jamal Shubert-Helton Lynched? Black Man Found Hanging From Tree In Georgia
- Susan L. Taylor Discusses The National CARES Mentoring Movement
- Killer Mike Reflects on Grammy Wins, Family, and Future Plans
- RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
- 2024 St. Jude Radiothon, Help a Child in Need – DONATE NOW
- Diddy Sued For Sexual Assault By Male Producer, Claims He’s A Cancel Culture VIctim
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- LAPD Reveals How They Busted Multimillion-Dollar Sneaker Theft Ring
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days