Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
- Cardi B Shows Off Her Natural Hair On TikTok And Our Girl Has Inchessssss
- Pickerington schools may not open for all students on first day
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds