Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- Iowa man identified as suspect in 2020 Columbus double murder
- Frustrated Florida Democrats Walk Out Of Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo’s Confirmation Hearing
- Kanye West Announces ‘DONDA 2’ For Special Release Date On 2/2/22
- Ashanti Is A Golden Goddess In This Metallic Gold Pantsuit By Alexander McQueen
- Candace Owens Thinks People Want Her To Be A Supreme Court Justice
- Meagan Good Reminds Devon Franklin What He’s Missing On The ‘Gram
- Kobe & Gianna Bryant Remembered With A Statue At Crash Site Of Their Deaths
- Bobby Brown Documentary & Docu-Series Show Headed To A&E In 2022