According to NBC4i, Ohio State University is dedicating an entire residence hall to isolate students who have tested positive for COVID-19 as part of revised quarantine and isolation guidelines announced Friday.
The school said the guidelines follow revised protocols from national, state and local public health guidance and are listed below.
- Students who test positive will be ordered to isolate for five days and required to complete a rapid antigen test on the fifth day.
- If the results are negative on day 5 and symptoms are resolving, the student should:
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
- John Legend: To Perform With Cleveland Orchestra
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Halle Bailey And Halle Berry Link Up For A Long Overdue Photo Op
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!