According to NBC4i, during his final press conference of the 2021-22 season, Bengals coach Zac Taylor said quarter back Joe Burrow suffered an MCL sprain in the fourth quarter of Cincinnati’s 23-20 loss in Super Bowl LVI.
Taylor added the injury will not require surgery and was a re-aggravation of an injury he sustained in December.
Burrow won AP Comeback Player of the Year after tearing his ACL as a rookie last season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]