According to NBC4i, during his final press conference of the 2021-22 season, Bengals coach Zac Taylor said quarter back Joe Burrow suffered an MCL sprain in the fourth quarter of Cincinnati’s 23-20 loss in Super Bowl LVI.
Taylor added the injury will not require surgery and was a re-aggravation of an injury he sustained in December.
Burrow won AP Comeback Player of the Year after tearing his ACL as a rookie last season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to See Wu-Tang Clan and Nas!
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Memphis Jail Deputies Indicted For Beating Black Inmate To Death
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5M Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Real Cases, Real Damn Funny: BET Announces Premiere Date For ‘Ms. Pat Settles It’ + Trailer
- Rickey Smiley Announces ‘The Return of Lil’ Darryl’ Live Comedy Special [LISTEN]
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
It's a Fantasia & Joe Winning Weekend [Click Here To Register]