Two Republican state lawmakers introduced House Bill 616 on Tuesday to prohibit schools from teaching about “divisive or inherently racist concepts” – including sexual orientation and gender identity for students between kindergarten and third grade, according to the bill’s text.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
- Urban Skin RX Delays The Aging Process With Their Latest Products
- Haliburton Helps East Set Record in NBA All-Star Game
- Babyface Mesmerizes The Crowd With His Rendition of The National Anthem At The NBA All-Star Game
- Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
- Diddy Hired Ghislaine Maxwell’s Attorney To Represent Him In Rape & Trafficking Case
- Will Smith Signs On For Role In Thriller ‘Sugar Bandits’
- [VIDEO] Slim Thug Explains Why He Changed His Mind On Marriage
- Remember When: Russell Wilson Serenades Fans With Usher’s “Nice & Slow”
- MAGA Group Admits To Judge It Has No Evidence To Support Claims Of Illegal Ballot Stuffing In Georgia
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
10 Hits Usher Didn’t Perform at the Super Bowl
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
We Them Ones Comedy Tour