According to NBC4i, Columbus Fire confirmed that a building on the east side partially collapsed Monday afternoon.
Photos show that a majority of one side of the building is torn. According to CFD, multiple units were sent to 1032 E. Long St. on the report of a rescue. At the scene, fire officials discovered the building partially collapsed.
No injuries or missing people have been reported at this time as Columbus Fire continues to search the area.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rickey Smiley Announces ‘The Return of Lil’ Darryl’ Live Comedy Special [LISTEN]
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
- Sherri Shepherd Tests Positive for COVID-19, What It Means For Her Show
- [VIDEO] Undefeated MMA Fighter Gets Carjacked in Philly While Delivering Uber Eats
- Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
- Dante Bowe: From Gospel to R&B + Live On-Air ‘Wind Me Up’ Performance [LISTEN]
- [VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
- What Happened To Sergio Brown?: Ex-NFL Player Missing After Mother’s Homicide
- ’60 Minutes’ Accuses Deion Sanders Of ‘Abandoning The Mission At Jackson State’
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Easton Town Center Shooting Leaves Teenager Dead
It's a Fantasia & Joe Winning Weekend [Click Here To Register]