According to NBC4i, The man accused of impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl made his initial plea Monday in court.
Gerson Fuentes, 27, faces two charges of raping a minor under 13 after being indicted by a Franklin County Grand Jury. For the second time he appeared by video call, rather than in-person, for his arraignment in the Court of Common Pleas. His attorney who was there in person, Bryan Bowen, spoke on Fuentes’ behalf to enter pleas of not guilty to both charges.
Bowen previously represented Fuentes alone at his preliminary hearing Friday, where he told NBC4 that his client was afraid.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cast Of Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Say Fans Will Be Surprised By The Bishop’s Story
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”
- No deal reached after Columbus schools negotiations
- Listen & Win $250 Cash for Gas!
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons