According to NBC4i, Ohioans overwhelmingly voted to approve two state constitutional amendments, changing the way judges set bail and modifying voter eligibility requirements, the AP projected Tuesday night.
Ohioans overwhelmingly voted to change the way judges set bail.
Issue 1 requires Ohio judges to consider public safety when setting bail for people facing criminal charges.
The constitutional amendment also eliminates the Ohio Supreme Court’s authority to establish bail-setting procedures, instead granting individual judges authority to determine bail amounts and conditions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The US Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Live
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- 2 Chainz, Saweetie, Lil Baby Join BMF Season 3: What’s Next
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- Caitlin Clark Declares for WNBA Draft, Indiana Fever Have #1 Pick
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!