According to NBC4i, Ohio State University’s Board of Trustees approved next year’s football ticket prices at its full board meeting Thursday.
Will Buckeyes tickets cost more? The short answer: It depends on what you buy and what you’re looking at.
Season ticket holders will see a significant decrease in sticker prices from the 2022 season — but that’s primarily because the Buckeyes will play six home games next year, compared with eight in 2022. The lower totals also account for fewer Big Ten home games, from five in 2022 to four in 2023.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- C.J. Stroud named Heisman Trophy finalist for second time
- Amanda Seales Talks Best Date Ever With An Insecure Co-Star
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Cheating, When Your Name Isn’t On The Lease’ | Episode 20
- This House of CB Dress Will Make You Feel Like The Baddest In The Room
- Rihanna Steps Out During Miami Art Basel Dripping In Style
- Lizzo Accepts Her People’s Champion Award In A Stunning Alexander McQueen Gown
- Ohio House committee hears bill to legalize recreational marijuana
- Herschel Walker’s Son Calls It Karma That Warnock Won The Senate Runoff
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Laverne Cox Gives Us Style Goals In Collina Strada Gown