According to NBC4i, Ohio State University’s Board of Trustees approved next year’s football ticket prices at its full board meeting Thursday.
Will Buckeyes tickets cost more? The short answer: It depends on what you buy and what you’re looking at.
Season ticket holders will see a significant decrease in sticker prices from the 2022 season — but that’s primarily because the Buckeyes will play six home games next year, compared with eight in 2022. The lower totals also account for fewer Big Ten home games, from five in 2022 to four in 2023.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
- John Legend: To Perform With Cleveland Orchestra
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Halle Bailey And Halle Berry Link Up For A Long Overdue Photo Op
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!